So I was about to talk about something that I have been enjoying this month. It is so good to use and natural too. It is skin friendly and suits every type of skin. Yes, it is aloe vera gel. Aloe vera gel is so versatile in usage and we can use it every way we could possibly think of.
Those who have got Aloe vera plant at your home never just leave it as it is to get dried under sun rays when you can enjoy it to its fullest. For those, who have not got the plant at their home it is never too late to get one. For now, you can still reap the benefits of aloe vera gel from a store-bought aloe vera gel tube.
I just don’t know where I should start with, which of the aloe vera uses to be shared with you first. Aloe vera gel contains various vitamins, enzymes, minerals, salicylic acids and amino acids. These are also good for our skin and hair.
- Aloe vera gel helps in soothing rashes and skin irritations.
- It also helps in healing and treating burns.
- Aloe vera has antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties that accelerate healing and reduce pain associated with cold sores — or any sores on the mouth.
- Aloe vera is a natural treatment for the dry and itchy scalp.
- It has nourishing properties and the tons of vitamins and minerals that help in keeping your hair strong and healthy.
- Aloe vera has antibacterial and antifungal properties that help soothing dandruff because of a dry or oily scalp.
- Aloe vera is also good in removing makeup at night though not heavy makeup.
- It is also good in using it as a facewash in the night which nourishes the skin and also brightens the face by removing dirt and grime.
- Aloe vera gel is a good natural ingredient to be used in healing acne as it contains salicylic acid.
- The aloe gel can work wonders on your skin by reducing acne and clearing the blemishes and scars that get left behind.
- Using it as a leave in conditioner after hair wash to get soft silky hair.