We have come near to Christmas and preparations must be fully swinging. Decorating homes with Christmas trees and sweet fairy lights and stars. Parties and food are the things that are next in line after decor. You must be planning on hosting a party at your home and would have thought making food by yourself to take up the party a notch up.
Parties are great which brings us time to get close with our loved ones and enjoy our time relaxing with others. When you host a party you also get a chance to flaunt your talent of cooking. Healthy food and a great party would gather you tons of compliments and you can reach cloud nine. Isn’t it great?
When it comes to party food, every one of us will get confused a little relating to the menu of party food. What to prepare, what not to!!! Worry not, I have come here to your rescue with a great yummy recipe. It is healthy and will be preferred by children and adults as well. Feeling sorted, right? I know for sure it’s a yes from you.
Christmas special Peanut Butter Cupcakes. It is very easy to prepare these delicious cupcakes and takes less than an hour to place it on your party table along with all other items for the evening. Peanut butter is good for health and we all love to have it with bread. So this time it is your favorite peanut butter but in a cupcake form. Without any further delay let us start with the process of making it and at the end let’s have one.
PEANUT BUTTER CUPCAKES
- Refined flour – 1 cup
- Milk powder – 1 tbsp
- Baking soda 1/2 tsp
- Baking powder – 1/2 tsp
- Butter (softened) – 2 tbsp
- Condensed milk – 200 grams
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Peanut butter (chunky)- 2 tbsp
- Aerated soda – 100 ml
- Whipping cream
- Cocoa powder
- Silver edible balls
- Take a bowl and take all your dry ingredients and sift together for mixing it well and remove any lump or dust.
- In another bowl take butter, condensed milk, vanilla essence and whisk together.
- To the wet ingredients, now add peanut butter and mix well.
- Now slowly add dry ingredients and whisk them well.
- Now the batter is thick so we will add aerated soda to give loose consistency and whisk well. Keep your cupcake molds or tray greased with butter and refined flour.
- Dip the ice cream scoop in water and use it to pour batter in a cupcake tray. Fill each cup half way so that when the cupcakes rise, it doesn’t come out and also rises well in a proper shape.
- Place the tray in an oven to bake for 15 mins @ 180*c.
- Now allow your cupcakes to get cool and then they will be easy to remove.
- Do the same for remaining batter and get all your cupcakes ready.
- While your cupcakes are cooling down, get your whipping cream in a bowl and whisk it will with an electric blender for 3-5 mins at high-speed. To check if it is ready, make the bowl upside down and if your whipped cream doesn’t move then it is ready.
- Now that your cupcakes are ready, decorate it with whipping cream and sift little cocoa powder and add edible silver balls for that Christmas party touch.
Peanut butter cupcakes are ready for the party and now go get yourself ready and be ready to get compliments for the rest of the night!!!
If you liked my Christmas special Peanut butter cupcakes post, then don’t forget to like and comment. If you have come first time to my site then don’t forget to subscribe for more such interesting posts.