Hello, guys!!! I have come up with a new series called FRIDAY DIY’s. So you must have understood that every Friday I will share with you guys some easy DIY recipe for skincare, fashion, hair, and much more. In our first FRIDAY DIY, I am going to share a simple DIY recipe to get glowing skin.
DIY face masks are easy to prepare and it doesn’t involve any expense in making the mask. DIY face masks give all benefits to our skin and being organic it becomes suitable for every skin type. DIY face mask makes the skin clean and clears it from all dirt, impurities and also from dead cells. Face mask helps in making our face glow. It brightens our face from that old, dull looking face.
Today, I am going to use Fuller’s earth which is known as Multani Matti in Hindi with the combination of rose water. Take 2 parts of fuller’s earth or you can even take 2 teaspoons of fuller’s earth and one part of rose water. Here I use KAMA AYURVEDA ROSE WATER which is more organic and I swear by it. Make a paste of this and apply all over your face and neck leaving the eye area. Massageit for a while and the allow it to dry for good 10 mins. Wash it off with cool water. Now wipe the face in a tapping motion and don’t make any mistake of rubbing the towel against facial skin as it may harm our skin. Don’t forget to apply generous amount of moisturizer to keep the skin hydrated.
Benefits of Fuller’s Earth:
- Fuller’s earth is good for oily skin. It takes away excess oil from skin surface and makes it smooth and glowing.
- It is also beneficial in preventing pimples that are caused by excess oil on skin.
Benefits of Rose water:
- Rose water helps in maintaining the skin’s PH balance.
- The antioxidant properties of rose water help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues.
- Rose water hydrates, revitalizes and moisturizes the skin, and makes it smooth.
A simple yet effective DIY face mask recipe is shared with you guys now. Try the mask and enjoy the smooth and glowing skin. Happy masking !!!!!