Hello, friends Winter is coming and it is time to get all our essentials ready for the winter season. Thinking of essentials we do get confused about which comes into essentials and which does not. To sort you out, I have got you covered with 5 winter essentials that you must have this season as it has started to get cold day by day. These are some basic essentials which according to me are more important and that you must have with you in this winter.
- Moisturizer: As it is getting cold, our skin tends to get dry more than usual and belive me , dry skin is not good to look at. Moisturizing our body and face gives smooth and radiant skin.You can try Palmer’s cocoa butter formula if you have stretch marks. It will moisturize your skin and help in reducing stretch marks. You can also opt for The Body Shop Vitamin E Body butter -200ml which keeps your skin hydrated and moisturized for 24hrs. If you want an affordable one, then I swear by Nivea Smooth Milk Body Lotion For Dry Skin 400ml which also hydrates and protects your skin.
- Sweater: To keep us warm in this cold weather , sweater becomes another essential. It is also handy and whenever you feel cold in this weather you can cover yourself and be away from any illness. I love cashmere sweater as they can be played with and styled anyway you want. The best part is these sweaters go with everything.
- Boots /shoes : Another essential item for winter is shoes or boots. These are comfortable yet savior for legs. Keeps legs warm in the cold weather and pairs up with all your outfits. They are warm and chic – the perfect combination. It can be paired with jeans to make it casual in day time and with dresses & skirts in night and to make it look chic.
- Lip balm and hand cream : In this cold weather, our lips go chapped and hands goes drier. To look good it is essential to lock the moisture in lips and hands and for this, it is important to use a lip balm and hand cream respectively. For lip balms I love Hemp lip protector by The Body Shop and The Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Care Stick Balm SPF 15. These moisturizes lips and makes them soft, supple and plum ready to pout. For your hands you can choose from The Body Shop Strawberry Hand Cream 30ml and Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream Concentrated 56 gm.
- Scarf: It is the last thing that comes in my winter essentials list but also an important one. You can layer this on and keep your body warm. It can be dressed up or down and makes a great winter accessory to play with. It can be styled in many ways as well while still keeping self-warm.
Keep your winter essentials ready and rock like a pro in this season with fuller lips and comfortable and warming apparels. Comment below how you liked it and keep following.